The following people were arrested in Mineral County on or after May 26 and were in jail on Monday at or after about 8 a.m. All charges against them are misdemeanors unless otherwise noted. All are innocent until proven guilty in court. Names and charges appear as they have been received from the sheriff’s office.
• Anthony J. Kintz was arrested on May 31 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for burglary, (first); home invasion, (first); domestic battery by strangulation and kidnapping, second degree, e/v temporary protection order. Bail set at $65,420 bond/cash.
• Brittany R. McFalls was arrested on June 1 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for a bench warrant – Hawthorne Township Justice Court. Bail set at $240 cash.
• Clayton S. Reynolds was arrested on June 3 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of municipal court – Fallon Municipal Court and use/possess drug paraphernalia. Bail set at $1,140 bond/cash and $2,799.97 cash.
• Jessica E. Santos was arrested on June 2 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on traffic citation – Hawthorne Township Justice Court. Bail set at $1,453 cash.
• Barath A. Burley was arrested on June 4 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for drive without driver’s license; damage prison, jail property less than $5,000 and basic speed – 1-10 miles per hour over posted limit. Bail set at $3,835 bond/cash.
• Jessica J. Flores was arrested on June 4 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for possession not for sale, <= one ounce marijuana. Bail set at $5,000 bail/cash.
The following were released from the Mineral County Detention Center by a judge unless otherwise noted: David M. Nolan (released time served); Richard T. Tucker (released on recognizance); Marcus O. Leyva, Jr. (released to probation office); James V. Lang (released on bond); Brittany R. McFalls (released on cash bail)