The following people were arrested in Mineral County on or after Dec. 10 and were in jail on Monday at or after about 8 a.m. All charges against them are misdemeanors unless otherwise noted. All are innocent until proven guilty in court. Names and charges appear as they have been received from the sheriff’s office.
• Joseph A. Clark was arrested on Dec. 11 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court – Hawthorne Township Justice Court. Bail set at $3,500 cash.
• Samuel A. Linville was arrested on Dec. 12 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court – 11th Judicial District Court. No bail.
• Christopher Postlewait was arrested on Dec. 12 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for burglary (first). Bail set at $25,000 bond/cash.
• Stephen P. Patraw was arrested on Dec. 13 by Nevada Highway Patrol for drive with suspended driver’s license. Bail set at $1,140 bond/cash.
• Theodore J. Krominga was arrested on Dec. 16 by Walker River Tribal Police for basic speed – 1-10 miles per hour over posted limit and display bogus vehicle registration/plate/title. Bail set at $935 bond/cash.
The following were released from the Mineral County Detention Center by a judge unless otherwise noted: Elmarie Mitchell (released on recognizance); Christopher Postlewait (released by judge); Mallory M. Bisiaux (released by hold authority); Kemon D. Camp (released by judge); Bradley D. Geiser (released by judge); Clinton L. Nicholson, Jr. (released by judge); Stephen P. Patrow (released on bond) and Theodore J. Krominga (released on cash bond).