The following people were arrested in Mineral County on or after Jan. 1 and were in jail on Monday at or after about 8 a.m. All charges against them are misdemeanors unless otherwise noted. All are innocent until proven guilty in court. Names and charges appear as they have been received from the sheriff’s office.
• Leonor Chavez-Tellez was arrested on Jan. 2 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for violation written promise to appear on misdemeanor charge. Bail set at $328 cash.
• Jordan N. Regan was arrested on Jan. 2 by Nevada Highway Patrol for DUI, above legal limit, (first), basic speed – 1-10 miles per hour over posted limit and fail to display registration expiration. Bail set at $1,465 bond/cash.
• Kathy Brown was arrested on Jan. 3 by Nevada Parole and Probation for criminal contempt call #. No bail.
• Jarrett J. Thede was arrested on Jan. 4 by Walker River Tribal Police for DUI, above legal limit, (first) and improper color of lamps/lights/reflector. Bail set at $1,270 bond/cash.
• Mary Rose was arrested on Jan. 5 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for civil custody for alcohol abuse endangering self. No bail listed.
• Nicole J. Crisp was arrested on Jan. 7 by Mineral County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court. No bail.
• Terry L. Hall was arrested on Jan. 7 by Walker River Tribal Police for basic speed – 1-10 miles per hour over posted limit and drive without driver’s license. Bail set at $500 bond/cash.
The following were released from the Mineral County Detention Center by a judge unless otherwise noted: Roberto Ayala-Herrera (released on bond); Leonor Chavez-Tellez (released on cash bail); Fernando Avendano (released on recognizance); Robert M. Gray (released on recognizance); Jordan N. Regan (released on cash bail); Marcelo A. Partida (released to other agency); Jarrett J. Thede (released on cash bail) and Mary Rose (released by civil protective custody authority).